Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chain, Chain, Chain...Dickey's Barbecue PTC


Pork Sandwich: B
Brunswick Stew: C
Authenticity: D
Overall: B-


I found I liked Dickey's Barbecue in Peachtree City better the second time around. It's a chain out of Texas, located in a strip mall, but I'm gonna let that slide. Their pork sandwich was above average, if a little thick and rich. The stew was the thickest I've seen since starting this blog. It was basically meat with sauce added. I usually add crackers to the stew, but felt wrong in doing so with this concoction.
Oh, and it was pretty expensive, too. $9.00 for this:
















They do have a diverse menu that more adventuresome bbq fans will appreciate:







Oh yeah: they have free vanilla ice cream cones, too. Yay!

They are located at:
Braelinn Village SC
460 Crosstown Rd
Peachtree City, GA 30269

www.dickeys.com

No comments: